Skip to content
Back to top
Terms and conditions
- The materials, data, text, images, video and audio contained on the Site belong to Sussex Modern or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated on the Site you can access, view and (where possible) print any part of that content for personal, non-commercial use only but any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original. All other rights are reserved. Any other use could lead to breach of copyright or other rights without the prior written permission of Sussex Modern or its licensors. [We will not always be able to give our consent but please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with requests for such permission.]
- Unless otherwise stated the Site content is provided for free and is for private, non-commercial purposes. Although Sussex Modern endeavours to keep the information on the Site accurate and updated Sussex Moder makes no guarantees or representations as to the Site’s accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability. Sussex Modern assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. You acknowledge that such content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Sussex Modern does not guarantee that the Site will be compatible with all hardware and software that may be used to access it. You are responsible for all telecoms access services and computer equipment and software necessary to connect to and use the Site. We do not have any control over, or responsibility for, such these. Neither Sussex Modern or any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Site. Sussex Modern assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Sussex Modern or its affiliates may, but have no obligation to, use or amend anything you transmit or post for any purpose in any way without further consent from or any payment to you. Please do not submit anything that cannot, or you do not want to, be used in this way.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered trade marks of Sussex Modern and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting a licence or right to use any Marks without the prior written permission of Sussex Moder or its licensors. [We will not always be able to give our consent but please contact us at email@example.com with requests for such permission.].
- Sussex Modern has not reviewed all the sites linked to or from the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to or from the Site . Any purchase of goods and services made through third parties shall be subject to those third parties’ terms and conditions.
- The formation, existence, construction, performance and validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Your continued use of the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms.
- Sussex Modern may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms.
- You must not, nor try to, make mass, automated or systematic extractions of the Site content, or use it to create or include it within another paper or electronic database, or try to re-sell it or re-distribute it. We reserve the right to prohibit or restrict the way in which other sites link to or frame or re-present any of the Site content.
- Only you or we have the right to enforce any provision under these Terms and Conditions.
- If you are in breach of these Terms, or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are, we may suspend and/or terminate your access to this Site without prior notice. If you are in breach of these Terms and we do not take any action against you, we may still take action against you later or if you breach the same term on another occasion or if you breach a different term.
- We intend to rely upon these written Terms, as may be amended in accordance with paragraph 8 above, and the other terms and documents referred to in it, as the entire understanding between you and Sussex Modern relating to your use of the Site. If you and we agree any changes, please make sure that you request that these are confirmed in writing. That way we can avoid any problems surrounding what we or you are expected to do.